Please identify this Gucci

GucciA.jpg
GucciB.jpg

Is there a name for this bag?? Planning on ebaying it and need a title :smile:

Thanks so much!

I just bought this bag and would like an ID and an age if anyone could answer that for me. It's suede signature GG. Thanks :flowers:

ebay294.jpg

I guess there are enough pictures. If you need more to determine, just say so. I have oodles of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! I've already posted this question on a different thread, but thought i'd have better chances getting an answer here.

I got this Gucci bag 4 months ago (as a present) and i was wondering what this model is called. Somebody said it looks like bouvier, and i guess it does, but then it doesnt match with the bouvier bags i found on gucci's website. I mean the lock (or whatever it's called) is different, on the website all the bouvier bags have some sort of a clip or something.. the bottom is also kinda different.. and i couldnt find this colour anywhere either.. The bag is definitelly authentic, there is no doubt about that. Unless ofcourse the Gucci store in Cannes in France is selling fakes.. ;)

I also heard that the bouvier bags used to be called jackie o.. but i guess that doesn't have anything to do with my bag..
311913787_03b862a49b.jpg

hmmm... now that i've thought about it, i think its a reworked look from the "Piston" collection circa 2003/2004. of course, this one is more recent with the guccissima leather but the bouvier has been reworked as well and i love the new ones!

Reactions: xiaohongshu
Thank you, windycityaj! I also think its pretty:smile:)

pixiedust82, I'm not at all familiar with Gucci's different collections, as I've understood, this bag is a reworked version of some bag from the piston collection? but is there anyway I can find out the name of the bag??? without contacting any of the gucci stores coz there are none here.. Well, even if i don't find out thank you for shedding at least some light on this issue:smile:)