Please identify this CHANEL

Mavalos, thank you so much for your response. Yeah - on the tag it says 23C. It's pretty much identical to a medium CF except that the zipper is inside the bag and not on the inside top flap.
How come I can't see it on their website cruise collection 2023 photos on any of the models?

I'm just curious, super happy about this bag :smile:

~Alena

Hello. It’s been many years since I’ve been on this forum! I’m going through a divorce & eventually going to need to sell my collection of purses from the past 16 years. I bought this beautiful Chanel directly from the flagship boutique in Paris. I have the original auth card that matches the gold sticker on inside of purse. When I search for this bag, nothing seems to come up. Do any of you know which bag I own? It’s so beautiful but my lifestyle has indeed changed & I want to know what I have here so I can compare prices for a future date if I decide I must sell.I only carried this bag once so it’s in exquisite condition!
Thank you!

41D1B7C2-7E5C-4E01-8B21-B7B9EA73225E.jpeg

I googled for ‘Chanel diamond camera bag’ and eventually stumbled on ‘Chanel pyramid camera bag’ which gives many listings of sold bags like yours. Pasting one here just in case, but there’s others if you do the Google search.

I hope you’re doing well, divorce and selling a handbag collection considered.

Reactions: JulieKat
Hi everyone - new member here, but long time lurker!

I have been in desperate search of the name of June Ambrose's oversized purple Chanel. I have spent an ungodly amount of time online and on second hand sites, so am resorting to the help of this amazing community! Any leads would be greatly appreciated - I am forever indebted to you!

The close up is actually from the Purse Blog.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 12.25.28 PM.png

WIHB-June-Ambrose-18.jpg