Please identify this CHANEL

hi, looking for an i-d of this chanel...looks like it's vintage but not sure. thanks so much!
View attachment 5661822
View attachment 5661816
This was my very first Chanel handbag purchase probably 14 years ago ... I have fond memories of it! It doesn't have a name, it's a 5-series if I remember right, from about 1997-1999 and was referred to as an evening bag/mini bag. It's about the size of a square mini, and had a pearlescent finish to it. I eventually sold mine, but it was a cute evening bag and fit my phone, at the time. It was made in a slightly bigger version as well and in other colors (black and brown), but they don't end up on resale sites very often. It's caviar and the chain was thick and chunky. Hope that helps!

This was my very first Chanel handbag purchase probably 14 years ago ... I have fond memories of it! It doesn't have a name, it's a 5-series if I remember right, from about 1997-1999 and was referred to as an evening bag/mini bag. It's about the size of a square mini, and had a pearlescent finish to it. I eventually sold mine, but it was a cute evening bag and fit my phone, at the time. It was made in a slightly bigger version as well and in other colors (black and brown), but they don't end up on resale sites very often. It's caviar and the chain was thick and chunky. Hope that helps!
thanks so much!!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Hey, I am wondering if anyone here is familiar with this bag. It was my late Grandmothers and I have no real information on it. I know its vintage and from Berdorf Goodmans, and thats about all I have.
year and style would be ideal, but any information would be helpful

_40A6148.jpg

_40A6147.jpg

_40A6146.jpg

_40A6145.jpg

_40A6144.jpg

Hey, I am wondering if anyone here is familiar with this bag. It was my late Grandmothers and I have no real information on it. I know its vintage and from Berdorf Goodmans, and thats about all I have.
year and style would be ideal, but any information would be helpful

View attachment 5665380

View attachment 5665381

View attachment 5665382

View attachment 5665383

View attachment 5665384
The best thing to do with bags this old is have them privately authenticated to make certain what you have is legitimate.
"Recommended authentication services:

- Etinceler Authentications
- Leather Surgeons
- Authenticate 1st
- Authenticate4U (they have ongoing communication issues, best to contact via Facebook messenger)"

Reactions: Sssparkle
You might want to look into the 2016 Cuba collection -- they did conrast lining on the boys for the 23 series series. It's possible this one is from that collection. I'll link a similar one.

Reactions: J99li
The best thing to do with bags this old is have them privately authenticated to make certain what you have is legitimate.
"Recommended authentication services:

- Etinceler Authentications
- Leather Surgeons
- Authenticate 1st
- Authenticate4U (they have ongoing communication issues, best to contact via Facebook messenger)"
I will look into those services. Getting it authenticated would definitely be a required step if it is something I would sell.
I dont necessarily want to pay for Authentication if I plan to keep it, so any info on it, if anyone has info would still greatly appreciated