Please identify this CHANEL

whats the name of this chanel. -researched it- sunset at the sea. but its coral pink in cruise collection 2019. but somebody is selling this, and says its salmon pink. is this new?

View attachment 5579483
I have this bag, but mine is not pink like the photo you posted. Chanel Sunset By The Sea from the 19 cruise line. Here's a photo I have from when I opened it. The photo is true to color (a very neutral ombre). It's a fun bag :smile:

Screenshot_20220801-004345_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: sana168 and Swanky
Hi all,

do you by any chance know the below bag's season and color?
It is from the 90s for sure . Photo was taken from 1stDibs but the bag is sold for a while now.
Such beautiful color :heart:

View attachment 5586171
It'd be near to impossible to know the season, this bag is too old. The color would likely be plum, they still make it every so often. I'll link a recent plum bag. When bags are this old it may even have been recolored by a previous owner or had the color altered/touched up, so you can't really know if it's the original color. It looks like a mid-90s item. Maybe you can contact the seller--even though you said it's been sold perhaps they retained other pictures that could help you date it or know more. https://www.tradesy.com/i/chanel-mi...t-on-a-chain-purple-lambskin-leathe/21114414/

Hi, long time listener, first time caller here :smile:

Can anyone help me with the style name of this bag?

Thanks!

View attachment 5586664
It's vintage and does not have a style name. It looks like perhaps 1995/1996, perhaps 4 or 5 series. It would just be called a vintage handbag or perhaps, vintage top handle bag. Seems to have been made in other colors.
IMG_0873_470x.jpg