Please identify this CHANEL

OMG OMG OMG!!!! GORGEOUSSSSSSSS.

I see that bag pop up on ebay every now and then (yikes, Im starting to realize I browse ebay a lot!) in black and it's soooo gorgeous!! The ebay auctions usually refer to it as the camelia classic flap.

Shoog, i love your bag.. it looks more like evening bag when it made by satin. I think our bags should be in the same size.

Mello yello jen, Thanks for the name. it is no such thing as browsing ebay too much as well as too many bags..

Hello,

I saw this bag on the Chanel website last summer, but can't find a picture of it anywhere. I described it to a sales assistant in Chanel but she didn't know what I was talking about either!

It's white, sort of knitted, with pink CC on the sides and pink entwinned around metal for the 2 straps. It's quite large and is carried on the shoulder.

Hope you can help!":yes:

Chanel lovers, please identify the name and sizes of these bags, thank you :wlae:

Are the 1st and 3rd the same size, the 1st seems to look bigger, may I know the size of that please anyone?

Attachments

• 22606-pictures-of-you-with-your-chanel-chanel-007.jpg
    22606-pictures-of-you-with-your-chanel-chanel-007.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 196
  • P1000361.jpg
    P1000361.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 42589-pictures-of-you-with-your-chanel-tan-cc-large.jpg
    42589-pictures-of-you-with-your-chanel-tan-cc-large.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 79
hardcandybabe said:
Hello,

I saw this bag on the Chanel website last summer, but can't find a picture of it anywhere. I described it to a sales assistant in Chanel but she didn't know what I was talking about either!

It's white, sort of knitted, with pink CC on the sides and pink entwinned around metal for the 2 straps. It's quite large and is carried on the shoulder.

Hope you can help!":yes:

Is it the Chanel Kniting bag?

#2 looks like either the small or grand Shopping Tote.
I can't see the other 2 well enough? I can't get the last photo to enlarge.
Vintage Ligne Flap{?}

Thank you for the reply Swanky Mama of Three, please help me with the size, is pic #1 the same size as pic#3? In another thread both owners of these bags say their bags are both medium but in the pics the sizes seem to be different.

No, I don't think it is new. It is the distressed leather from last season. Personnal Shoppers had one on Ebay I was drooling over months ago. I agree it is TDF! I wish I had bought it. I really, really do. Anyhow ,I have been to Chanel Internationally(he,he)thay do not have any in Florida,London,Amsterdam,Bahamas,Canada. Good luck, it's the distressed leather tote,limited edtion.