Please Identify This Chanel!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where these two buttons came from?
    s-l500.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 9.13.29 PM.png

2. Can anyone tell me what this bag is called or which collection it's from? I believe it's from 18b but I'm not positive. Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

3. That looks like the Jumbo Easy Flap?

Here is one on Istdibs https://www.1stdibs.com/fashion/handbags-purses-bags/shoulder-bags/chanel-easy-flap-bag-quilted-caviar-jumbo/id-v_2125883/

4. I received this purse from my mom. She bought it in Scotland about 10 years ago. This is the only photo I have right now. I can always get more if needed. Does anyone know anything about this purse?

Thank you!! purse.png

5. ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  6. ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  7. [​IMG]
    Hi all,
    I really fell in love with this bag from a secondhand shop in UAE.
    Anyone know which season its from and if it's even possible to find?

Hope you can help!

Attached Files:

8. Mia Bundgaard likes this.
  9. yes. they are an approved/recommended seller by many forum members. i have purchased many times from them without any issues.

10. Can someone please help me identify /shed some light on this bag. It's iridescent two tone pink to blue fabric from 2011/12 collection. That's all I know.

Attached Files: