Please Identify This Chanel!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. same bag as linked, just not 'enchained'
    https://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-glazed-calfskin-quilted-small-cc-enchained-accordion-flap-black-322953

2. ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  3. Thank you!

4. Pretty sure this isn’t the Diana cos I have one and the bag looks completely different.

Any one else?

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  5. tend to agree. this looks like just a vintage shoulder bag, although the Diana as you likely know it (slightly rounded flap) did have one that came before and looked slightly different and more boxy.

6. Hi, could someone please tell me what the style of this Chanel bag is called? I saw a photo of this bag (uploaded with this post) and tried looking it up but can't find it anywhere. Thank you in advance for your help!! Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 10.31.45 AM.png

7. It's the Trendy CC bag

8. Thank you!!!!

InfiniteMusix likes this.
  9. they have the name correct - chevron stitch shoulder bag. it's vintage, from maybe 1988-1990

10. Hi there, anyone knows what bag this is?

946E5A9F-9901-496A-BE5A-E0A788997D6A.png
  11. Thank you very much!

12. It's part of their "Hidden Chain" collection ('07/'08)

13. Thanks ironic568!

14. Hi everyone! I need help with finding out the style/name of this Chanel bag. I saw this bag on several consignment pages and it's listed as flap bag. I think it's so cute and unique but I want to see pictures of people wearing this bag, how many ways to wear, and what the interior compartments & pockets look like. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Screenshot_20190109-003826_Chrome.jpg