Please identify Silver/Gold Reissue with lace?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    I must admit, I usually lurk in the LV forum so I don't know much about Chanel...hence I come to the experts! :biggrin:

My friend and I were in Bloomies for the F&F this weekend, and we saw this beautiful reissue (I think) that came in pewter and in gold. It looked to me like it was covered in a dark lace almost...but not sure if it was a special treatment to the leather.

Usually I am not too into the Chanel quilted designs, but this was like :yahoo:! The only other quilted design I liked was a metallic purple one I saw here once. ;)

2. Also, what's the proper name of it? Thanks in advance!

3. *bump

Thanks

4. From what I read, the lace on the bag is actually printed onto the bag. It only comes in the M/L size and its $3,400 USD. Its a seasonal bag and most stores only got a few in stock. I would buy it if you like it! Its a really gorgeous bag!

5. Thank you! Do you know what the proper name of the bag is called?