Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Authenticity aside, maybe the purse is not gold? Maybe it is toffee or some similar shade?

Julide likes this.
  2. Looks like it’s a different colour. Tabac Camel perhaps? Gold to me has a more orange undertone vs yellowish camel here. I doubt that it’s a fake gold evy...

Julide and GoldFish8 like this.
  3. Unless you seriously maltreat it, no Hermes bag will become 'faded and dingy'.

4. The picture posted isn’t gold, I think tabac camel?

5. Ok thanks everyone, just glad it isn’t the same shade I have :tup: LOL

6. Possibly even natural sable, but I think that may have contrast stitching so maybe not!

7. #939 Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    3AD8D50D-8D21-4125-85EA-56B4EBD9DCAA.jpeg

I purchased the K25 from a reseller, and it was sold as Togo. When I got it, it felt soft like my Clemence Evelyne TPM

So confused- but not bad confused! :smile: What do you guys think?

8. Does anybody know the exact model (size/leather etc.) of the first Birkin made for Jane Birkin back in 1984?
    Thanks so much :heart:

9. B90422B5-6FAE-49DE-9B03-7237469114B0.jpeg
    35cm Black Box w/gold hardware. It is now owned by Catherine B in Paris who purchased it in 2000

nicole0612 likes this.
  10. Thank you so much!

11. 4DD12A27-2E0C-47A3-80B8-E679AD1C6D31.jpeg
    I have a Togo Bleu Glacier B30 from 2015. The color looks like Gris Mouette with a hint of blue. It is a lovely mid tone grey. Photographs tend to look a bit lighter. It is a very versatile color. Goes with almost everything in my wardrobe. The Togo leather of the bag feels softer than my Geranium K28 from the same year.

nicole0612 likes this.
  12. art nouveau, your bag is absolutely stunning. You just confirmed Bleu Glacier on my wishlist - thank you so much!

13. Sylvain, you are welcome. I hope you get your Bleu Glacier bag soon.