Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mine's exactly the same and it says on my receipt that the color is Iris, in Swift.

Happyish likes this.
  2. Thank you--do you love it?

3. I do! The color is so easy to blend with your wardrobe. :smile:

4. Hi! Does anyone know what color this is? [​IMG]

Thank you!

Cygne18 likes this.
  5. It looks like blue Azur.

6. Could someone please tell me what color this gorgeous alligator Birkin is? Looks matte to me.
    Thank you!

92352A1D-EA63-46AF-9166-77F1C57EE182.png
  7. C22A5C52-4537-4304-8743-4732B97B375D.jpeg Hi all, sorry for the photo but anyone has a clue is the anemone or blue encre?

Not sure if the owner is on this forum and if so I hope you don’t mind the post your bag!

Thank you so much!!!

8. Honestly, could be encre, sapphire or electrique, depending on the leather and year.

QuelleFromage and Lovebb12 like this.
  9. Looks like poussiere matt alligator.

NOIRetMoi likes this.
  10. Thank you very much, sweilun.

sweilun likes this.
  11. I'm a little over orange, but I'd make an exception; this orange is stunning. Does anyone know what color its is?

FA43597D-2C52-4490-9F37-F311E861FC35.jpeg
  12. It looks more like Orange Hermès than Orange Poppy to me, but the photo is either filtered or off on my monitor (I own that shawl and the colors are off on it). To me the clic clac looks like Orange Poppy, the watch strap Orange H.
    Orange Poppy has more sunset in it/has more red, Orange H is the classic brand orange balanced between red and yellow. Both are beautiful.

CaraBursae likes this.
  13. This is @MYH's bag and she has mentioned that it's orange here in response to your post in the same thread? :shrugs:

15. She did, and thank you so much!