Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gold has contrast stitching and vache liegee is a stiff leather. Many of the Paris Bombay bags were made from this leather and are a good reference.

MsCho likes this.
  2. Its the 2002. I believe they started making these in 1968. So chic!

3. Can anyone tell me what color and leather this is? I love this blue . . .
    Thank you!

492fd454378a171170391e5bc66cce88.jpg
    BBC likes this.
  4. Looks like Chèvre. Bleu Hydra maybe?

J_sv likes this.
  5. That's @BBC's SO in Bleu Hydra/Rose Jaipur in Chevre. Reveal here.

J_sv and BBC like this.
  6. Ha, that’s mine! weN84 is absolutely correct! Let me know if you need more pics.

weN84 likes this.
  7. Thank you. It's gorgeous . . . I want something in blue so I'm hunting/gathering colors!

BBC likes this.
  8. Yolanda Hadid has this gorgeous red birkin. But I'm not quite sure what the size is. 30cm? or 25 cm? (Picture from Google)
    [​IMG]

AlienaHermes likes this.
  9. There’s something off to me about her bag.... but from the pic, it looks like a 30cm.

Mali_ and GoldFish8 like this.
  10. I saw A bag like this a few months ago in noir and it was flopsy like this, even more so. It was drop dead gorgeous! I believe It was clemence. I’m not sure what this is. Looks like 30 to me too.

BBC likes this.
  11. 30 Clemence

12. looks like a 30

13. B30.
    You can tell it is not a 25 from the handle size.
    A 35 will be a lot more substantial.

14. Yeah the stamping looks a little odd. But I love the color of the bag!

15. Visited my store today and saw these while waiting to see my SA. Totally forgot to ask to see/try on. Anyone know what they are called or have one? What does the back look like? Very intrigued! [​IMG]