Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

1. #781 Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    You listed it as Togo in your Auction Listing post, so do you not know if it is or isnt?

Did you buy it from Hermes? Has it been authenticated? Only knowing these facts would enable anyone to say whether it's an Hermes leather of any kind.

2. Someone sent me a response regarding my listing saying it wasn't togo even though I know it is and I have the receipt but they were so adamant that I got nervous so I thought I would ask. Excuse me.

3. If you bought the bag yourself and received the receipt at the time, there is no reason to doubt. Receipt doesn't lie. You can tell the person to take a hike...

Rouge H likes this.
  4. Togo and Clemence look very similar. Only the receipt will tell.

QuelleFromage likes this.
  5. Thank you. They were making me feel like I was crazy.

6. Thank you for your help.

7. For what it's worth, it looks togo to me.

krawford likes this.
  8. Thanks again. Appreciated your input. :smile:

9. Could be Togo or Clemence. I wouldn't worry about the inquiry if you know from your receipt that it is Togo.

10. Addressing your nervousness......A random person online would not make me doubt a receipt from Hermes ever unless the receipt came from a purchase other than a Hermes boutique. DId the receipt come from an eBay purchase for example? Regarding the leather......Looks like Togo to me.

If you did not buy from a boutique and 1. Your are doubting a receipt and 2. You are reselling then you should have the item authenticated.

jellyv and Rouge H like this.
  11. Hermès experts please say, is this Barenia, Chamomix or Vache Naturelle?

Many thanks!

C82BE46B-14E1-4DFE-BB5A-A76C0245D350.jpeg

12. Barenia!

doni likes this.
  13. Looks like VN.

doni likes this.
  14. VN

doni likes this.
  15. Barenia

doni likes this.