Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

1. #766 Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    Hi everyone!
    Was wondering if anyone can help me identify the leather and colour of my newly-acquired 35cm Kelly with gold hardware. The blindstamp is E.
    It's definitely a blue hue but I'm not sure the exact Hermes name for it. In bright sunlight the blue is obvious. Without much light, it looks dark in colour.
    As for the leather I think it's either Box or Chamonix but I can't really tell.
    I bought it from a re-seller in Singapore. I'm lucky cos the previous owner hardly used it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a good day ahead.

k1.jpg k2.jpg k3.jpg
    DR2014 likes this.
  2. That's Box. It looks like possibly Bleu de Prusse but I don't know if that was current in 2001 (is the blindstamp E in a square or just E?). Could be Bleu Marine and just the lighting making it look a little more green. I am sdure an expewrt will chime in. Pretty bag!

3. #768 Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    Thank you QuelleFromage. The E blindstamp is in a square.

4. Was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of this bag.
    Thanks!
    IMG_0450.jpg

5. Clou Médor for Fall/Winter 2018 collection. If I'm not mistaken, the straps are removable, so that the bag can also be used as a clutch. There's also a version with chain straps, like the Verrou Minis.

6. I also read this new bag is called Clou Medor mini bag, It is part of Hermes 2018 Runway Fall Collection. It comes in many leathers. Some with metal studs.

7. Thank you!

weN84 likes this.
  8. Duplicate post

9. Thank you!

10. Any H-Fans can ID this.?

8.jpg
    DR2014 likes this.
  11. Is this from H in the first place?

12. #777 Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Yes it is purchase from Hermes Paris. Not the main store. But from the store with the great wood architectural inside. They told me it was made only for that store. So yes it is a real Hermes.
    He said only diehard fans would know. Lol
    I google the hell out of it. And found zero info. Maybe prototype bag? They get one every 1-2 months.

68551821-1492-40B9-88C6-10FC6FB350DF.jpeg
    MsAli likes this.
  13. Peite h collection must be

14. This is a Petit H item, don't think there's a name for it. I've seen similar bags while visiting the Sevres store in the past. Enjoy your unique bag!

15. Can someone please confirm if this is Togo leather?? Thank you.

IMG_6440.jpg