Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

1. I agree. If it’s not Bambou (which is yellower), it’s Menthe (more blue undertones).

Found this comparison photo posted in another thread - menthe vs bambou. Honestly, the Evelyne posted does look more like Bambou, but if the year is wrong then Menthe it is!

IMG_2680.jpg

2. Duplicate, sorry.

3. Do you have the original receipt? I agree it could be bleu orage, depending on the year and other things.

ek9977 likes this.
  4. That’s what I thought too. I have trouble telling the difference between Togo and Clemence at times. :P

BBC likes this.
  5. They are very similar. If there is veining at all, it’s togo. Also, clemence has larger grains, but if someone is not familiar with the texture of togo it would be hard to tell.

ek9977 and MAGJES like this.
  6. 52C7009A-AFC6-46EF-8D30-4372AB977E72.jpeg Hi guys,

I’m not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I recently saw a picture of what was described as an Hermes bag. The bag is not for sale anymore, but I’d love to find another one in that style. I’m assuming it’s vintage and searched any keyword I could think of and couldn’t find it. Do any of you know what the bag is called and what time period it was made?

7. I don’t believe it’s authentic.

BBC likes this.
  8. That really helps, and explains why I couldn’t find it anywhere. Thank you so much for clarifying!

9. You’re welcome

10. I bought my Bambou bag 2014 but it had already been around a while
    Bambou was part of SS14

11. Hi Papertiger! You travel in this thread also :smile: ?? It has been confirmed as menthe. Thank you so much for the help dear! ❤️

papertiger likes this.
  12. Hi guys

Can anyone help identify the color of this Kelly? It’s been puzzling me for quite sometime. Looks like Gris M but the there’s the contrast stitching... maybe it’s a SO? My other guess is etoupe under a cool color lighting. 381823AD-EE45-4C7B-81B1-597154E76079.jpeg

13. Etoupe

BBC likes this.
  14. Hi! I have a dress from Les Leopards collection, maybe anybody knows what price could be for this? Because I want to sell it and have no idea about even approximately, it was a gift

37627921_10215195196585419_1234614965147533312_n.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice