Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

1. mysore has pore-y skin. like small dots, sort of like coral in the ocean

2. Congratulations on your gorgeous Kelly!! I love the color!! :loveeyes:

bunnyNwife likes this.
  3. Mysore has a finer grain and less pronounced spine than Coromandel. This is my Kelly in Coromandel. You can see the coarser texture and the more pronounced spine.

View attachment 3720696 [/QUOTE]

Love the rich color of your K!

Thanks @Hermes Nuttynut

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.
  4. Thank @honhon!

5. Surprise how well it holds up it shape despite being 13years old!

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.
  6. Thanks!

7. Hi,
    I'm hoping someone with more experience can help to identify the following leather. The seller states it is Clemence, but I'm thinking Ardennes but I'm not 100% sure :smile:
    Ardennes.PNG
    Thank you in advance.

8. Do you have any other photos? What is the date?

9. Hi nicole0612,
    Sure here are a few with different light exposure, it is U in a circle (1991).
    Kelly1.PNG
    upload_2017-6-9_11-48-34.png

10. Ardennes has a shiny look to it. And this looks shiny. I had a ardennes kelly here are a couple pics for reference
    IMG_20161201_190303.jpeg IMG_20161201_190426.jpeg

11. It looks more shiny than i would expect from Clemence for sure and similar to your reference pic. Especially the straps seem to have more color in the center of the grain, like i see it on lighter Ardennes.

12. Considering the date and the photos my guess would be Ardennes also.

QuelleFromage likes this.
  13. Thank you for confirming, now i just need to pull the trigger :smile:

14. Hello everyone! I totally fell in love with this Herbag in an old Purse Blog post from 2014. Does anyone know what size and colour this gorgeous bag is? I love the contrast between the dark brown leather and the white/light beige canvas. I'm just dying to customize my own!!!

Thanks for your help, xJ
    Kim-Kardashian-North-West-Painted-Hermes-Herbag-2.jpg

15. I'm back!! My local SA told me she found a Herbag 31 in 'Trench'. Does anyone have any accurate photos of this colour? Google images seems unreliable because I am getting a variety of results. Do let me know!
    xJ