Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

1. Would you know what this color is? I cannot recognise the year stamp. TIA.

1_f-4.jpg 11_f.jpg
  2. And the leather I would like to confirm as well, if you have time. The seller calls it Togo. It looks rather shiny, glossy....

3. Not sure if this is the right place... I bought an old Pullman but am unable to identify its age as the only stamp I can find is what looks like 26.
    Love the bag but haven't had the right occasion to take it out yet.
    Many thanks IMG_0277.JPG IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0330.JPG

4. Rouge H!

Togo used to be much shinier but could that be Ardennes? Someone here will know if this bag was made in Rouge H Ardennes.

5. wow. the seller calls it brown. I would have never guessed Rouge H, maybe brique, I was thinking.... Ardenne would be beautiful...

Thank you, QF.

6. and....someone took it.... I is a beautiful bag. I hope it found a good home.:flowers:

I am very much into plumes currently,....on the weekend, I was late for a bag and then a few hours later my "backup" was gone as well :oh:.... I guess, plumes are becoming more popular....

7. It's super red on my monitor. This color family can be very deceiving in photos. I have photos I took myself of my Noisette Kelly in which it looks exactly like Rouge H. So sorry you missed it. I too am loving Plumes in my head lately :smile:

8. FYI, this bag appears to have been relisted if you're interested.

wilmi likes this.
  9. This seller is always getting coiors and leathers wrong. That said, in the listing it looks more brown. Rouge H can look this brown, but an expert will know from zipper, stitching, etc., if this could be Brique or similar. Sorry I can't be more helpful :p

10. MommyDaze, thank you!
    You are helpful QF! Thank you for your time and expertise.

MommyDaze likes this.
  11. Hi there, would like some help from the experts :flowers: Do you think this is chamonix or vache?

[GALLERY=media, 2606][/GALLERY]
    [GALLERY=media, 2607][/GALLERY]

12. can you show us from more of a distance and show the heat stamp? :smile:

13. The listing says it's F square stamp so I am going with Togo. You may be right about Brique, it's quite warm :smile:

14. The heat stamp is on the inside (on chevre?) though, but anyway, here are the pics, hope it will give a better idea.
    [GALLERY=media, 2614][/GALLERY]
    [GALLERY=media, 2615][/GALLERY]