Please ID: what color, size, leather, design is this?

1. Looks much much darker than my Orage, more like Obscur to me :smile:

2. Not sure where to post this so I thought I would use this post. Does anyone know anything about this vintage bag? Many thanks!

hermescons.jpg

blktauna likes this.
  3. #183 Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    Anyone has an idea what leather this could be? It's a Vision II Agenda in Blue Aztec and I think the tag also said Chèvre, but it doesn't look like my other Chevre or the reference pics at all. It was also quite a bit more expensive than regular leather covers. I got it some years ago, and cannot stop wondering what leather it is..

IMG_5609.JPG
  4. That looks like chèvre to me. What's different IRL?

5. Thank you for your answer! It looks too smooth (in the center in the pic) compared to the other two chevre pieces I have (left and right). All reference pics on tPF for chevre (both Coromandel and Mysore) have a distinct pattern while the Blue aztec is so much smoother

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
  6. That IS small grain in comparison. H hasn't used deerskin in a long long time so I don't know what it could be besides chèvre. I'm sure there's an expert around to help :smile:

CrackBerryCream likes this.
  7. What color and leather is this Kelly?

IMG_1491517745.018743.jpg
    IMG_1491517795.703733.jpg

8. Hermezzy and Sycomore like this.
  9. Is it peau porc?

10. Thanks for your suggestion, but I think it's too smooth and finely grained for peau porc.

Hermezzy likes this.
  11. perhaps its evercolour, although its surprising that the receipt is wrong.

12. does somebody know the name of that herbag color?

picture (c) collectors square

HermesMittelbraun.jpg
    doni likes this.
  13. thank you! I took a look at the evercolour thread and will compare when I'm home again next week.

14. Friends, is there a thread on this forum that identifies unknown brand of bag?? I have searched...I have a picture of bag that I need to find but it is not Hermes. Help!! Errr....

15. There's a sticky thread in the main handbag forum :flowers: