Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

Reactions: Monera
I've always been a fan of this bag, which as I understand it is called Natte, circa 2008-2010. For BVettes in the know, I have a few questions:

• Was Natte the name of the style, or the leather treatment?

• And did it in fact come in different sizes? Usually when I see it on resale sites it's listed as 14x14x6in, but I found one (pic below) on Poshmark, and the seller says it's 11x11x5in?

• With the more intricate weaving, does anyone know if it's a heavier bag? If it's as hefty as something like a Roma, I might have to pass because I'm puny and sensitive to bag weight.

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 6.35.11 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: jbags07
I've always been a fan of this bag, which as I understand it is called Natte, circa 2008-2010. For BVettes in the know, I have a few questions:

• Was Natte the name of the style, or the leather treatment?

• And did it in fact come in different sizes? Usually when I see it on resale sites it's listed as 14x14x6in, but I found one (pic below) on Poshmark, and the seller says it's 11x11x5in?

• With the more intricate weaving, does anyone know if it's a heavier bag? If it's as hefty as something like a Roma, I might have to pass because I'm puny and sensitive to bag weight.

View attachment 5585114
The treatment was called Intreccio Natte. It was from Fall 2008, I think, and came in four (?) styles; this hobo, a basket style tote (that I am still looking for just the right one), the Fan Clutch and the New Boston Bag. Was available in Nero, Ebano, Ash and another colour that I can’t remember right now. (Lilac?)
I have the New Boston Bag in this treatment and it is no heavier than any other Intrecciato bag, IMO.
I also have a Roma (original regular size) and my Bond Bag is def. lighter than the Roma.
I don’t think that style came in two sizes from what I can remember.

• Insightful
Reactions: jbags07 and Euclase
The treatment was called Intreccio Natte. It was from Fall 2008, I think, and came in four (?) styles; this hobo, a basket style tote (that I am still looking for just the right one), the Fan Clutch and the New Boston Bag. Was available in Nero, Ebano, Ash and another colour that I can’t remember right now. (Lilac?)
I have the New Boston Bag in this treatment and it is no heavier than any other Intrecciato bag, IMO.
I also have a Roma (original regular size) and my Bond Bag is def. lighter than the Roma.
I don’t think that style came in two sizes from what I can remember.
Thank you so much for your input! :hbeat:
I don’t have a classic Ebano piece yet, so I might hold out for one to hit the resale market. I hope BV eventually revisits some of these beautiful weaves…

Reactions: V0N1B2
Hello, can someone help me name the style, year and colour of this bag?
Thanks in advance! :smile:
View attachment 5579509View attachment 5579510

I don’t think I’ve seen this style before (which is why I didn’t answer).
The detail on the clasp and the buckles remind me of 2017. Maybe Pre-Fall 2017, so the colour could be Desert Rose but I think there was another very similar pink done around the same time. Most of Tomas Maier-era bags didn’t have a formal name - this one probably didn’t either.

Closest one i found is this…color is biscotto and its from 2006…looks really similar to mine i think? This exact bag is actually on TRR right now. I would be very tempted if i hadn’t already purchased the similar karung top handle.

60421C1F-DD21-4CDE-A70D-5F1263F1B6F8.jpeg
EFABE30C-911C-4363-B8B5-17A581281749.jpeg

Going to try to find out what i can about this small karung tote, but if anyone has info—year, name, collection, color (stone?) etc, would love to know!

View attachment 5593561

How interesting! Without the Intrecciato I would not have pegged this as a BV bag. The hardware reminds me a bit of the hardware from Brighton Collectibles. It would be interesting to find out more about this for sure.

Reactions: whateve
Hello everyone. I'm about to purchase my 1st bottega bag.
I'm eyeing this bag from a reseller. I have never seen a bottega cassette bag have brand name stiches on the strap.
Can anyone ID this for me please? Thanks in advance!!!

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNG