Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

Posted by jburgh

There are often a numerous amount of threads asking what the name is of an BV bag, accessory, shoes, etc. So here's a thread dedicated to asking what the name is of a certain BV style! Post away!

Attachments

• DSC01904 (Small).JPG
    DSC01904 (Small).JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 6,672
  • DSC01905 (Small).JPG
    DSC01905 (Small).JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 7,161
  • DSC01906 (Small).JPG
    DSC01906 (Small).JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 7,160
Last edited by a moderator:
There are often a numerous amount of threads asking what the name is of an BV bag, accessory, shoes, etc. So here's a thread dedicated to asking what the name is of a certain BV style! Post away!

Last edited:
Ok I guess I shall start. I dont have a picture, but here goes a description. The bag is a sort of round/oval shape with long handles. The handles are brown snakeskin, and the bag is black. The black part of the bag seems to be made out of little circles or beads? or that is the effect it gives from a distance. The sides of the bag fold out like they do on the montaigne so that bag can be expanded a little bit. I know my descrption sounds awful, but I have tried searching for this bag but have not been able to find anything on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it is one of the Bombe bags from F/W 08 season. The trim is crocodile. I'll look for some pictures, at least of the leather, may not be the right style, but it will give you a good look at the fabrication. There were several Bombe bags. And thank you so much for posting in this thread!

shopaholic&baby's bag:
attachment.php

Thank you! Yes it is very similar to that bag but different shape (was smaller and the handles were longer). The crocodile trim looked a lot more scaly (if that makes sense) on the bag I saw compared to this one. But definetly same collection, thanks jburgh now I can look up more info on it!

Hi ladies! Is anyone familiar with this style and color? I would love to get more info on this bag! TIA!

Attachments

• bv pink resized.jpg
    bv pink resized.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6,422
abi319- I have this bag in the larger version, however I have never seen it in that color, unless it is my computer screen.. It came in a color called POMPEI, which was deeper than that one you posted..Mine can be seen in the style references, under totes..from fall '07..

abi319- I have this bag in the larger version, however I have never seen it in that color, unless it is my computer screen.. It came in a color called POMPEI, which was deeper than that one you posted..Mine can be seen in the style references, under totes..from fall '07..

Thank you prestwick!:P Cannot seem to find your bag in the style reference thread (kept looking for it and failed to find it!!). I will post more detailed pics of the bag as soon as I get it, but thank you so much for the info. I think this may be in corallo...what does pompei look like?

I just recently purchased this, but not sure of the correct style name (and color).
Is this is the Catena Veneta from 2006? The seller I bought it from listed the size as Medium 17 x 11. Is that correct? (looks a tad taller than 11").

TIA :smile:

Attachments

• 12675.jpg
    12675.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 6,316
Last edited: