Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you how interesting. I also picked up a Chanel bag, same estate and it dates 2000-2002 so this does fit. ever seen anything like the pottery and glass strap? I actually got a 3rd one, but it's your more common looking bag, so I didn't post. Is it possible for vintage there are no numbers inside?

2. Ok going to check out the cocker, thanks for this! I was at a loss. Just vintage enough to go huh??

3. I see exactly what you mean!

4. Could be from the people that originally owned BV before Pinault

5. Thank you VON! I did not buy it . Hope it went to a good home!

6. 6BA25AF7-FDF6-4616-AD66-B54715F20870.png Apologies in advance - I’m a complete BV beginner.. could someone give me the lowdown on this one please?

7. It's Marquise Veneta from (I think?) Spring 2007. :flowers:
    It was the "Special Seasonal Veneta" done for that season.

8. Wow what knowledge! Thanks so much, V0N!

V0N1B2 likes this.
  9. Not authenticating this specific bag but I just bought one in the same style from the Livermore outlet. It doesn’t have the suede lining though.

10. It’s the baby bag

11. I thought this was called a drop bag or something...

Not my photo, but I thought this was the baby bag?:
    [​IMG]

12. Oh you’re right sorry
    So many old styles
    I got confused

13. Can you help me figure out this color - just picked it up in the Livermore outlet! [​IMG][​IMG]