Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 7ED138CF-F40C-48CF-A3CE-AADC36846787.jpeg Hi, anyone knows name of this bag and which year was it released? Thanks.

2. Please post photos of the tag inside (front and back) and a photo of the heat stamp.

3. I do not have those. Bag is available for sale from a reputable online retailer and am thinking of getting it.

4. It looks like a Drop Bag, but as @Mousse wrote, a pic of the tag would confirm it. They used to make it in the metallics like copper rame but I think the full Intrecciato versions are outlet exclusives now. :flowers:

5. I will try to get the tag. Bag looks cute but wonder practical to get small bag for hands free days.

6. #3081 Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  7. The Drop bag does not have a long enough strap to use as a crossbody bag, and it's not a good length for shoulder carry. I've added an extension to mine to make it work, so bear that in mind.

8. The drop bag is not a cross body bag
    It was not designed to be crossbody

9. Thank you indiaink and septembersiren for the crucial facts about the strap. I will have to pass this bag then.

indiaink likes this.
  10. TotinScience likes this.
  11. Hi! I got this bag in an estate. The woman had some taste. This has never been used, has a number on the label inside and 2 cards about how all the pieces on the strap are glass, pottery and leather. It's a cross body. Really interesting but I can't find anything like it and was hoping someone may know something! Here it is-- IMG_8700.JPG IMG_8700.JPG IMG_8701.JPG IMG_8706.JPG IMG_8707.JPG IMG_8708.JPG IMG_8797.JPG IMG_8799.JPG

12. And another. This one is metallic and leather. pockets that open on each side. I'm guessing in the early 2000's? Anyone ever seen it before? Thanks! Melissa IMG_8692.JPG IMG_8693.JPG IMG_8694.JPG IMG_8695.JPG IMG_8696.JPG IMG_8697.JPG IMG_8698.JPG IMG_8699.JPG

Attached Files:

13. This is vintage
    Before Tomas Maier
    He came to BV in 2001

14. This also is vintage
    It could be the forerunner to the cocker