Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

Can someone ID these two bags? Were they ever available?

3567259502_a3292d308f_o.jpg

3566446457_5e3e4f5287_o.jpg

Jburgh - Thanks for your help! I believe the bag is authentic since I have the same bag coming to me and I want to say it's from the 2006 collection. I remember the bag having a name but it's not coming to mind. I'll continue with my research, wish me luck on finding out the name.

Hello, I am new to this so I hope I am writing in the right section. I am trying to find a certain Bottega Model, which was a Limited Edition from 2005, I think. It was a black Satchell type, that had the flowers and butterflies all over the outsides, of both sides, and up the handles. I think the inside was blue suede. Can anyone help me with this, for instance the model number and name, what a real one should look like, etc. I think they sold for around $6500.00 and I am not sure how many were made. Thanks so much!

I think you're talking about the Jardin Décalée Bag from Fall 2005. It is completely covered in flowers, made from pleated Kangaroo leather and used to retail for 6400 USD. According to different sources either 63 or 200 were made.

Here is one regular pic plus one from the runway, it was actually the opening piece, worn by Karen Elson.

Attachments

• 00010m.jpg
    00010m.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,427
  • 1159323755314.jpg
    1159323755314.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,413
Thanks so much! I am trying to find one, any suggestions? I saw this one in an old magazine and I love it!!!!!!!!!!! How much would I be looking to pay for one now? I don't want to buy a fake, so do you have any idea what the inside looks like or what I should look for? There are a few other old styles I would like to find also, any idea where I could go on the web to find past styles? Thanks for your help, this is such a great site, glad I found it!!!!!!!!!