Please ID Rihanna's Black leather Jacket

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Quote:
    Originally Posted by LaLohan [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm loving this jacket.... Hate to bother you gals again...but does anyone know who makes this...:drool:

2. Any suggestions?:crybaby:

3. i was guessing D&G...but not so sure...I love her t-shirt

4. Yep thats the bag, in the background. The tee is cute too.

I still haven't found the jacket though. I know tpfers are great at tracking clothing and accessories....So if anyone sees it please post... Thanks again ilovepurse007:hugs:

5. The tee you like I'm pretty sure is by trash & luxury..It's a new brand that all the celebs are wearing....

6. Ohh I love her jacket too. Unfortunately I have no clue, but man is her dog cute or what!!

7. ^^^I totally agree. I wish I could get the whole outfit. :tender:Cute puppy included

8. I want to say her jacket is Prada (I've seen them do those metal holes before on bags and jackets) but I an not 100% sure. Zipper pull looks like Prada as well. I will be back ... :sneaky:

9. Thanks H_addict

10. Does anyone know who makes the white shirt her friend is wearing?

11. trash & luxury makes the tee

12. Ok ladies so this is what we got so far...
    tee shirt= trash & luxury
    Bag= D&G someone posted an exact link

Jacket= there are some suggestions so hopefully we'll get an answer soon...
    So if anyone even sees a similar Jacket please post

13. bump;)

14. sry haven't been able to find anything, goodluck and if i run into something i will let you know. things like leather jackets are harder to find as far as "similar style" goes opposed to dresses.

again, goodluck! nice jacket! she's hawt.