Please-- I REALLY need your help deciding!!!!!

Thank you fields. Just lay the bags out on your lovely cozy bed, ( love the spread and the headboard) Look and eliminate the one you have not always loved and yearned for and take those away first. See how you feel. Make a decison. Then once your decision is made, just do it and stick with it. Take the rest back. By the way, no decision is a form of decison, but it just delays the inevitable. It seems that your DH is very nice and patient just like my guy is and we also do have to consider them, our finances and just plain practicality. There are always choices and sometimes none of them really feel good or right at all. Last year I did not have a Christmas at all, for my mom was dying. Today I started putting the Christmas things out slowly and surely. the Santa cookie jar, a little Santa figurine, my moose Cookie Jar and maybe today later I will put the punch bowl on the table with the holly with the little Christmas cloth. I am not doing it with great excidement, but I am taking a tiny little first step towards getting back into a life that was sad and hard and just not the same this year. . I am just trying to live life. I hope that helps you. Hugs and MERRY CHRISTMAS. You are already blessed.
Lynn:heart:

This is so true, I have had many moments thinking.. all this for a purse?!?! :wtf: Granted, they are beautiful and I have loved them for a while now, but still!!! it does get crazy especially the time I spend debating and all that. Although for the last few days I have been a lot less stressed and just relaxed since I eliminated the black shoulder, the slim flap and the black siggy ali. That atleast helped take off some pressure. :rolleyes: I am glad to hear you are getting back into things, the holidays are hard times. :flowers:[/quote]Sounds good, there is always plenty of other things to stress over , especially this time of year. Good girl..just put it into perpective and use your gut instincts..they never lead me astray in the end.. they are always right.
Happy Happy!!!!!

boys.. that sure sounds familiar!!:roflmfao:
" My husband dreads every single purchase I make, not because of the money spent but because of the agony I will put him through helping me decide what to keep and what to return. I am the woman known to drive 2 hours to a store to make a return and then change my mind once I get there and keep it instead. I will then be pleased with my decision for a few days and then the cycle begins all over again! My husband now tries to get me to remove the tags as soon as I make a purchase just so he can avoid the whole "Do you like it? Are you sure?" fashion show. LOL! Oddly enough though, I have no problem making decisions for others. LOL!:roflmfao:
[/quote]
yes this sounds very familiar. My husband has a definite opinion but then to get out of it after i drive him crazy for a long time he says " I guess what do i know about purses"

yes this sounds very familiar. My husband has a definite opinion but then to get out of it after i drive him crazy for a long time he says " I guess what do i know about purses"[/QUOTE]

:roflmfao: what a smart man :yes: my dh is learning too.. he knows now that I wear it and I have to have what makes me happy.. so usually when I ask now he won't give as much of an opinion, which is a good thing because all too often I base it on others opinions when I am the one that has to wear it and love it! :yes: