Please-- I REALLY need your help deciding!!!!!

I really like the shoulder bag on you. It's plenty big...I bought one, but am returning it because it's too heavy (go figure!) for me, with my stuff in it. But I wish it wasn't because I LOVE it! Go with the siggy ali. That wouldn't be my first choice for me if it wasn't a matter of weight, but you can have the ali sans the weight, and the sigs don't stare at you... I love the whiskey color, and it looks fab on you!

I like the black signature Ali and whiskey shoulder bag. The only signature color I like is black - it's very understated, yet elegant, and I just love it in the Ali style. And, I don't think you could ever go wrong with a whiskey shoulder bag.

Good luck with your decision! It's certainly not an easy one.

You should totally keep the whiskey shoulder bag and either the black leather or sig Ali (which seems to be the concensus here!). I personally prefer the black leather Ali, but others make a good point about the sig being lighter. I would keep whichever is most comfy for you!

The black Ali in Sig or Leather? That seems to be the only decision left to finalize :P. I can't even being to imagine how hard it has been for you to decide...being in the presence of that much eye candy must have been overwhelming!!

The black Ali in Sig or Leather? That seems to be the only decision left to finalize :P. I can't even being to imagine how hard it has been for you to decide...being in the presence of that much eye candy must have been overwhelming!!

Oh my!!!! :wtf: Let me just tell you I am not complaining but have given myself WAY too many options here.. it is really really hard!!! :sad: I am thinking siggy black ali only because she is a lot lighter and for some reason she is really getting to me, which is funny because I am a siggy fan but usually much prefer the ali in leather.. but these two on me I think the siggy looks better and love the leather trim and the siggy is understated. I still love the white ali but think she looks really big and I do worry about having a white big bag as one of only 3 bags I choose from. Honestly my favs were the ali and shoulder but both in whiskey :shrugs: I have tried them all on soo many times and just had to have some eliminations slowly but surely... the slim flap and black shoulder are out for sure.. next on the chopping block are black ali and white ali... so hard to say goodbye..... :cry:

Okay, latest update :rolleyes: It is down to:

whiskey shoulder
whiskey ali (hanging by a thread)
black leather ali
white leather ali

I am about to have a mental breakdown, but atleast I have gotten this far!!!