Please I need help to find serial code on Marie Galante GM

Mic

O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Hi all Goyard experts, I bought a Marie Galante/Okinawa GM tote in the Goyard store in San Francisco back in 2011. I'm now planning to sell it and while taking pictures of the bag, I don't know where to find the serial number! Can someone please tell me where to locate it? Thank you so much!

Mic

Hi all Goyard experts, I bought a Marie Galante/Okinawa GM tote in the Goyard store in San Francisco back in 2011. I'm now planning to sell it and while taking pictures of the bag, I don't know where to find the serial number! Can someone please tell me where to locate it? Thank you so much!

Mic

It should be along the leather rim of the inside pocket.

Thank you alizhan! I'll have my brother look for it. The problem is the bag is with my brother now because he sells on eBay frequently so he volunteers to list it for me. But you know how guys are, he doesn't have the patience to look. I hope he finds it. Thanks again!

I called Goyard in SF. The salesperson said they hide the code all over the place, and could be in different places even for same model. She said they sometimes have a hard time finding the code and they don't give out that information! I told my brother to use a flashlight and examine the bag thoroughly! This is getting interesting and frustrating at the same time!