Please hold good thoughts - I am hoping to adopt again.

Lookit the little ol' man!
He is now comfortable to stand with some of the other cats at extra-snack time (one thing about working from home, as I have been the past few days - I am making constant snack-runs to the kitchen - for the cats, not me! :P )
Left to right
Gerbil, Tommy, Phillip and Figgy-Nose

teh boys.jpg

Maybe next week he will be sleeping under the covers with his head on the pillow and his little figgy nose on your chin.

Better than that, Figaro slept on me last night! Like a sturdy little black and white tank - when he first climbed up, he head butted and eskimo-kissed me, then the purring started - only the second time he has purred since he arrived. I really feel he was telling me he's happy and that he has accepted me as his person. What a sweetie-pie.....

Oh I am so happy (for both of you) that Figgy is settling in. I think that he must feel that yours is a happy cat place-----probably even better than the home he came from.

Better than that, Figaro slept on me last night! Like a sturdy little black and white tank - when he first climbed up, he head butted and eskimo-kissed me, then the purring started - only the second time he has purred since he arrived. I really feel he was telling me he's happy and that he has accepted me as his person. What a sweetie-pie.....

Awwww :cloud9:

One of the best things about cold winter mornings is waking up at the bottom of the cat pile. So toasty and warm. :smile:

Awwww :cloud9:

One of the best things about cold winter mornings is waking up at the bottom of the cat pile. So toasty and warm. :smile:

So true.....I woke up this morning with all eight cats in a multi-cat pile up on the bed......and ignoring all the hissing and grouchiness about who had the best spot, it was actually quite nice...... :biggrin:

So true.....I woke up this morning with all eight cats in a multi-cat pile up on the bed......and ignoring all the hissing and grouchiness about who had the best spot, it was actually quite nice...... :biggrin:

Eight cats----I am totally jealous. I was shocked to see all five of my indoor cats in the bed at the same time last night. I can only imagine snuggling with eight :love:

Perfection! That didn't take long at all. Figgy is an especially smart kitty.