please hlep : which stam do you prefer, patent or mat,large or small?

1. i am gonna to buy a MJ stam,but the stams in 06 fall are all mat finish,not patent. which one do you recommend ,patent or mat???:s

2. I think it's all really personal preference. Personally, I purchased a Fall 06 regular Stam and also the little Stam - both were "mat" leather and I liked them...but I returned both (really long story).

3. i have the large stam in matte black... its great coz i can use it day and night... i think the patent ones are nice too but i prefer matte

4. Like others said, it really depends on each person's preference. Regular Stams are more popular than Little Stams. Color-wise, Black goes with everything. =)

Patent Stams (regular size only; in Chalk, Blush, and Cola) were only made in Spring 06.

5. Archipelago's Stam is not Patent, her Elise is. =)

6. i think i prefer the matte. i have a fall 05 stam in taupe icey leather and LOVE that leather so much i got a black mulitpocket too. patents nice, but i think the matte looks better on this bag. i do like the patent on the bowlers and elise though :smile:

7. Hm....I like blush patent but I think I like matte more in general.

8. I love MJ's patent leather, but in the stam I prefer it in matte and large. I wish there was a black patent stam though. :graucho:

9. J3M, Fall 05 Stams (lined with suede) are the best!!!! =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice