please hlep : which stam do you prefer, patent or mat,large or small?

I think it's all really personal preference. Personally, I purchased a Fall 06 regular Stam and also the little Stam - both were "mat" leather and I liked them...but I returned both (really long story).

i am gonna to buy a MJ stam,but the stams in 06 fall are all mat finish,not patent. which one do you recommend ,patent or mat???:s

Like others said, it really depends on each person's preference. Regular Stams are more popular than Little Stams. Color-wise, Black goes with everything. =)

Patent Stams (regular size only; in Chalk, Blush, and Cola) were only made in Spring 06.

i think i prefer the matte. i have a fall 05 stam in taupe icey leather and LOVE that leather so much i got a black mulitpocket too. patents nice, but i think the matte looks better on this bag. i do like the patent on the bowlers and elise though :smile:

i think i prefer the matte. i have a fall 05 stam in taupe icey leather and LOVE that leather so much i got a black mulitpocket too. patents nice, but i think the matte looks better on this bag. i do like the patent on the bowlers and elise though :smile:

J3M, Fall 05 Stams (lined with suede) are the best!!!! =)