Please hjelp me decide first Céline

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you, I really like the Sangle for its modern look too. It’s a plus for me that it’s less recognisable than e.g. the Micro luggage.

fabuleux likes this.
  2. I have a Sangle in Liqourice and a Cabas in Taupe and I love them both as work bags. They're roomy enough to fit my notebook, water bottle, wallet, phone, various zippered pouches, scarf/sweater etc. I don't use them for my laptop, since I carry that in its own case. I find both comfortable to carry on my shoulder, which is a must for me since I walk to work. A handcarry-only bag (like the luggage) isn't very practical for me (it was fine when I still drove to work).

Good luck with your choice! Although I must say, you can't really go wrong with any of your options!

3. :flowers:Hello again, I thought I should update you on what I ended up buying.
    Two different bags. One small indigo Trio:
    57E9ED68-354D-40A0-A6B4-BB9E31CE8C5F.jpeg 9E5EC231-6E7F-4177-A08F-79392BD43DA1.jpeg

It’s preloved and I’m not sure what the colour is called.
    2D7C1EAC-9F2F-48CF-9B02-84DF091A6A27.jpeg
    I can wear it a a longer length or E27B544D-A56A-4EF0-9393-9E2F3B5C0985.jpeg
    slightly shorter.
    292298BE-1BEE-4318-A9E4-BBED168B22EB.jpeg

Because I now own a Vertical Cabas I no longer pine for a Sangle Seau, but I’m still saving up for a Luggage, a Belt, a Phanthom Cabas and a Box... :biggrin:

Thank you all for your advice
    :flowers:

littleblackbag, NOIRetMoi and wheihk like this.
  4. I really like the look of the deep totes on your frame! The Cabas and the Sangles! And for the belt bags, I think the larger one looks best on you! :smile:

5. Oops, I didn't see your update, I just read the first page before answering! I love your choices! Great pics! They suit you very nicely! :biggrin:

6. Thank you for your advice. I’m currently saving up for my next purchase so appreciate the input :smile:

Thenewestgirl likes this.