Please hjelp me decide first Céline

1. Thank you, I really like the Sangle for its modern look too. It’s a plus for me that it’s less recognisable than e.g. the Micro luggage.

fabuleux likes this.
  2. I have a Sangle in Liqourice and a Cabas in Taupe and I love them both as work bags. They're roomy enough to fit my notebook, water bottle, wallet, phone, various zippered pouches, scarf/sweater etc. I don't use them for my laptop, since I carry that in its own case. I find both comfortable to carry on my shoulder, which is a must for me since I walk to work. A handcarry-only bag (like the luggage) isn't very practical for me (it was fine when I still drove to work).

Good luck with your choice! Although I must say, you can't really go wrong with any of your options!

3. :flowers:Hello again, I thought I should update you on what I ended up buying.
    Two different bags. One small indigo Trio:
    57E9ED68-354D-40A0-A6B4-BB9E31CE8C5F.jpeg 9E5EC231-6E7F-4177-A08F-79392BD43DA1.jpeg

It’s preloved and I’m not sure what the colour is called.
    2D7C1EAC-9F2F-48CF-9B02-84DF091A6A27.jpeg
    I can wear it a a longer length or E27B544D-A56A-4EF0-9393-9E2F3B5C0985.jpeg
    slightly shorter.
    292298BE-1BEE-4318-A9E4-BBED168B22EB.jpeg

Because I now own a Vertical Cabas I no longer pine for a Sangle Seau, but I’m still saving up for a Luggage, a Belt, a Phanthom Cabas and a Box... :biggrin:

Thank you all for your advice
    :flowers:

4. I really like the look of the deep totes on your frame! The Cabas and the Sangles! And for the belt bags, I think the larger one looks best on you! :smile:

5. Oops, I didn't see your update, I just read the first page before answering! I love your choices! Great pics! They suit you very nicely! :biggrin:

6. Thank you for your advice. I’m currently saving up for my next purchase so appreciate the input :smile:

Thenewestgirl likes this.