Please help

wl5238

O.G.
Sep 25, 2009
My SA just called, she had a Rouge Tomate B 30 for me, but I'm not sure if I should take it or wait for next one [emoji21]
What do you girls think about the color?

I've been offered this color in Birkin 30 with ghw but I passed because of the leather. I was offered a clemence and it had some serious slouching issues even when right out of the box and plastic.

If you are worried about the orange shade, I don't think you should be. It is a very dominant red color.

The color is absolutely lovely!

Last edited:
It's a gorgeous color!! I love it!!! However for me in a B, it's a little loud. I would love in a k28 though!! Good luck!! There are plenty of pics of rouge tomate here on purse forum & IG.

One thing I have learned, is don't rely too much on others opinions. I did that initially (when I was new to H) and had to sell a few bags at a loss at times. You need to buy what sings to you, what you feel comfortable wearing, what you love and can't live without!! [emoji3] It's your hard earned money that is paying for the bag. For example..... I still love big bags, even though small bags are on trend (love small bags too!!), also for some its weight. Anyhow....... So my point is go in and see the bag and see what happens. I was told by many people that rouge tomate was an ugly red with orange undertone. I saw in person and fell in love!!! Rouge grenat is the rage right now, honestly I do not love that color for a bag at all! Too berry. Great for small accessories. Different strokes for different folks!! Good luck, and let us know what you decide!

One thing I have learned, is don't rely too much on others opinions. I did that initially (when I was new to H) and had to sell a few bags at a loss at times. You need to buy what sings to you, what you feel comfortable wearing, what you love and can't live without!! [emoji3] It's your hard earned money that is paying for the bag. For example..... I still love big bags, even though small bags are on trend (love small bags too!!), also for some its weight. Anyhow....... So my point is go in and see the bag and see what happens. I was told by many people that rouge tomate was an ugly red with orange undertone. I saw in person and fell in love!!! Rouge grenat is the rage right now, honestly I do not love that color for a bag at all! Too berry. Great for small accessories. Different strokes for different folks!! Good luck, and let us know what you decide!
great advice!