Please Help

whoozzie

Feb 25, 2012
malaysia
hi everyone. i am new to celine and would like to purchase the micro luggage. i wanted to know if all colors are available in the smooth leather or is it limited to selected colors only. i really like the indigo blue n red but ive only seen photos of them with drummed leather. what colors do u lovely girls think i should get other than the clasic black? Please help. Thank u in advance.

madisonmamaw

Dec 10, 2013
for first purchases i think people tend to recommend doing your research
that is to say go look up pictures of socialites/celebrities carrying theirs, printed materials, etc
i personally believe in seeing the goods IRL for yourself
the leather has a very distinct feeling when you are able to hold it in your hands
and see the proportions etc

best of luck

Gigia89

Aug 22, 2014
Lalaland
I got a phantom in a bold color for my first lol I'll post pics when it arrives , so I suggest maybe a blue and black? There's so many pieces you can wear with that , fall is coming and dark tones with it so a pop of color is always nice ;) maybe post pics of your options?

xoxoceline

Mar 16, 2014
Los Angeles
hi everyone. i am new to celine and would like to purchase the micro luggage. i wanted to know if all colors are available in the smooth leather or is it limited to selected colors only. i really like the indigo blue n red but ive only seen photos of them with drummed leather. what colors do u lovely girls think i should get other than the clasic black? Please help. Thank u in advance.
I think only black comes in both leathers. Call or stop by the Celine store to inquire about the color want. I like the blue colors so I would get a smooth leather in blue or red if possible.

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
Ebay
www.ebay.com
If I am not wrong. Blue and Red also available in Smooth leather as well. Go with the color you love I would say.