please help...

LilMissCutie

Nov 1, 2013
New York City/San Francisco
I've been searching the forums for a question I've been having. I recently wanted to buy a chanel handbag second hand and been looking at different websites like yoogis closet or malleries. I ran across a website mallheadbag? Are they a scam? Any experience? Let me know I'm puzzled I'm kinda thinking so!

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
land of lala
I've been searching the forums for a question I've been having. I recently wanted to buy a chanel handbag second hand and been looking at different websites like yoogis closet or malleries. I ran across a website mallheadbag? Are they a scam? Any experience? Let me know I'm puzzled I'm kinda thinking so!

Everything about that screams scam and run fast. The few bags I looked at don't resemble the real thing at all. Yoogi's and Malleries and reputable sources.

CLW

Aug 31, 2013
This is a counterfeit seller. If the too-good-to-be-true prices didn't convince you, click on the "payment methods" tab. You will see instructions on how to send your payment by Western Union to a location in China. This is a BIG red flag!!

samantha1010

May 27, 2014
I think for this kind of things you need to buy you best buy it from the actual chanel store or ask someone that you trust to buy it for you, because there are so many fake stuff out there now. I know there are a lot people doing shopping like a personal shopper , I am one of them haha, and i am based in London.

fourcutepups

Oct 10, 2013
I feel that you will save money in the long run by using a trusted, known, reputable seller. I have used Yoogi's closet and they are reputable and offer authentic products from numerous designers. Good luck!