Please help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have many LV pieces but have never had this issue. My bag is about two weeks old and I just noticed an issue (seen in picture below) is it worth taking into LV? It's really annoying me because I feel like it looks HORRIBLE. Please help!!

Attached Files:

2. I would return this

3. Even thoigh it's been more than a week? I just now noticed it. Would they exchange it for another?

4. Depends if your SA likes you. Ive returned items that are over 6 months old with no problems . That is definitely a manufacturer defect / flaws but since they are hand made it sometimes happens .

5. +1!

6. They all love me lol so it should be fine I guess. I've never like complained in there haha. Thank you!!

7. You've got a good eye! It is noticeable once you point it out, though. I'm sure you can exchange even though it's been a week. I doubt they can claim you did that

8. I would definitely exchange.

9. +1

10. You should be nothing but happy. If you've gone out of your way to post here, you need to exchange it. :smile: GL