Please help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
    Hello all hope you lovely ladies can help me? Has anyone had experience of a gold snakeskin mabel bag? I have fell in love with it but been told by one of my friends not to buy it as all the gold rubs off and you are left with well not a nice bag at all! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :smile:

2. a couple of girls have this bag so they should be able to help,
    i think the mulberry metallics are better than some of the other brands.

3. Calling all who has one please help on gold mabel...

4. Ondrea got one recently. She might be able to help.

5. Apologies I opened a new thread still finding my way around? Does anyone have a gold mabel they can share their opinions on please?

6. Hi just noticed your thread on some places where my bag has rubbed it just comes through a little darker but these areas have to be scrutinised for clarks leather cream is only around 3 pounds ish and its designed for treating snake skins as well as normal leathers I moisturised the bag loads then colloniled with reptile spray to seal it. When touched you have to feel carefully for the scale edges as it feels quite smooth. I am adding the link to the exotics thread others have also said they have found the bags very durable.
    One comment to consider is this is not a bag for the faint hearted!

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/please-show-me-your-exotics-573240-5.html