Please Help!!

1. Hi all...I need your help. If anyone spots a thick, matte, smooth, smooshy, luscious looking Caramel Twiggy PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!
    I would be ever so grateful! :idea:

Thanks so much!!!

2. Someone please help Deb b/c I have looked and can't find a caramel twiggy by me! There has to be one out there!

3. She wants the camel- this season.

4. I haven't seen any of these in person, so I don't know which season it would be...sorry. Didn't some PF'ers say the Fall 06 leathers were thicker and smoother than they have been?
    :s

5. Oh, I thought she meant 05 Caramel - Ann's Fabulous Finds still has that one for $925 I think ...

6. Aw Deb I know you've been looking for awhile! I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for you. Make sure you let us know which year (05 or 06) you're looking for! :yes:

7. Does it have to be a Twiggy? Will Day Hobo work?:graucho:

8. Oh, I love hobos, but I have the Tan Chloe north/south hobo from '05 and I LOVE it....use it all the time! My poor whiskey satchel paddy just sits in the closet neglected all the time. :sad: Thanks anyway!

I really prefer a new bag to be honest...unless there's an '05 out there with no wear on the corners.

9. The reason i asked you is because NM is holding a 06 Light Caramel Day(butterscoth) for me and the leather is amazing. I have not made up my mind yet. :shrugs:

10. Thanks TTucker...you're so sweet. I do prefer a new one if possible. I have a friend going to check one out for me on hold at BalNY on 10/31...If it's the perfect one for me I may go ahead and get that one, but I'm a little wary of purchasing from them because of their no return policy. :sad: I want that option if I don't love it 1000%, you know?

11. Hmmmm....which NM was it? I just talked to someone at Short Hills in NJ this moring, and she's holding (what she thinks) is a Caramel but possibly a Truffle until a friend can go by and check it out for me. The SA wasn't sure of the color. :confused1:

12. Try calling all of the stores. I think most of the fall/winter '06's have thick, non veiny leather. It's the ones from spring '06 that are not that nice.
    Good luck, I hope you find one. I love mine, it reminds me of butterscotch pudding. Not too bright yet colorful enough to *pop*.:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice