Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnjoanna

Aug 3, 2009
hi,

I just purchased a Chanel jumbo lambskin from Japan.
Realised there's cigarette smell!
How do i get rid of the smell?????
I tried air-ing the bag for days but i doesnt help!!

Please advise!! :yahoo:

Last edited:
You know what? I tried out the baking soda, the newspapers, the febreeze, steam room, professional leather cleaners (2 places who guaranteed it would work...but the smell came back within a few days), etc.. & none of those worked. I forgot about it & left it in the back of my closet. A year later when I was cleaning out my closet, the smell was gone. So if those methods don't work for you, just give it some more time. It will eventually go away. To this day, I don't buy preowned unless I ask whether there are any smells on the item. BTW, congrats on your new Chanel. We're bag twins now.

You know what? I tried out the baking soda, the newspapers, the febreeze, steam room, professional leather cleaners (2 places who guaranteed it would work...but the smell came back within a few days), etc.. & none of those worked. I forgot about it & left it in the back of my closet. A year later when I was cleaning out my closet, the smell was gone. So if those methods don't work for you, just give it some more time. It will eventually go away. To this day, I don't buy preowned unless I ask whether there are any smells on the item. BTW, congrats on your new Chanel. We're bag twins now.

oh no.. .. Im not gonna leave in the closet for a year!! It will stink my clothes!! hahha!! I'm airing it under the sun!! hehehe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.