Please Help!

1. How do I repair a scuff on my bag?:sad2: I just bought an MJ purse on eBay and there is a small scuff on the handle. Do any of you know if shoe polish can hide it? The bag is green and I am so sad because there is just this white scuff on the handle when the bag is green.

Or what can a shoe repair store do?

I posted a pic of PF members but mine is actually an apple green.

I was so excited to get the bag b/c I couldn't find it anywhere except for 1 on eBay :cry:

MJ satchel.JPG
  2. Just bumping you before the thread disappears into page 2.

Wish I could help, but I dont have any particular experience with that. I heard someone on here used lotion on their LV for scratch marks. . .? I'm not sure, maybe you could try that?

Good luck, cute bag!

3. Thanks that was sweet of you! I was looking for my own thread too

4. Another bump for Munchkyn!

PS Any update on your gorgeous Tano?

5. Take it to a reputable place that does leatherwork, like a good cobbler. He might be able to smooth over the area so it's less noticeable.

6. I second the shoe guy recommendation. I didn't have a scuff, I litterally sliced a piece of leather off of a bag, on accident and I took it to this shoe/leather guy whom I had heard rave reviews for. It cost me $4 and whatever he did, its perfect! No one else can notice and half the time they don't notice even if I point out where it happened.

Good luck!!

7. Blue: Let us know who this miracle worker is. I assume he is in the Chicago area? I have a friend who could use his services. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice