Please help

Hi

I am useless at these sort of things but if you have an ebay account you can get into then it might be worth posting a message on the community boards as any time I have had a problem there is always someone there who can solve it!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!:yes:

UPDATE

thanks so much everyone for all your help. Somebody had actually took over my mums account. At the end I ended up using Ebay.com's live help (I was able to do this in the end) and Ebay Phoned us up from America :nuts:. This has happened because someone keeps buying stuff we've listed at a BIN and not paying...they are hackers and then took over my mums account. Now all is well. Thanks everyone and watch out on Ebay ! :flowers:

whoa ... that's really scary ... makes me think twice whether I list stuff on eBay or not :s

Glad that things worked out for your mum ... I hope there wasn't any damage done :yes:

UPDATE

thanks so much everyone for all your help. Somebody had actually took over my mums account. At the end I ended up using Ebay.com's live help (I was able to do this in the end) and Ebay Phoned us up from America :nuts:. This has happened because someone keeps buying stuff we've listed at a BIN and not paying...they are hackers and then took over my mums account. Now all is well. Thanks everyone and watch out on Ebay ! :flowers:

Argh, I'm always afraid of this...
Glad nothing really happened, Steve...
A few months ago someone hit the BIN button for one of my auctions and I was suspicious from the beginning, as I also had the best offer accepted ...
I checked goofbay to see what the member bought during the last month and s/he bought stuff for over 10,000 € on one day... so it was obvious::: hackers :hysteric:
eBay later removed all the auctions and I got the fees back... but these things drive me crazy!

Argh, I'm always afraid of this...
Glad nothing really happened, Steve...
A few months ago someone hit the BIN button for one of my auctions and I was suspicious from the beginning, as I also had the best offer accepted ...
I checked goofbay to see what the member bought during the last month and s/he bought stuff for over 10,000 € on one day... so it was obvious::: hackers :hysteric:
eBay later removed all the auctions and I got the fees back... but these things drive me crazy!

this is why ebay annoys me :yucky: Ebay.com is a lot better than the other ebay sites off it...they will help more :flowers: