Please help pick one

• CDC bracelet white gold with pink rhodolites

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • CDC bracelet rose gold with black spinels

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters

Poohbaby616

Dec 12, 2013
7E281067-961B-437B-A547-838619531120.jpeg I really love the rose gold with the full spinels but unfortunately my store doesn’t carry that style. So I need help deciding on the bracelets with partial stones. Lmk which one you would get. TIA

Sorry this is my first post and not sure if I did it correctly. But it’s between the 2 cdc bracelets with the partial stones. From left to right, 1st and 4th bangle. CDC white gold with pink rhodolites or rose gold with black spinels. The other bracelets I own. Sorry if there were any confusion.

Valid points you made. I thought the pink one was cute but not sure how much I would like it down the road. Def think I’m getting caught up in the moment. Don’t want buyers remorse at the h prices

Sorry this is my first post and not sure if I did it correctly. But it’s between the 2 cdc bracelets with the partial stones. From left to right, 1st and 4th bangle. CDC white gold with pink rhodolites or rose gold with black spinels. The other bracelets I own. Sorry if there were any confusion.
So you already own the best! :biggrin: Then I would go for the black spinels as I tried the one with pink theodolites and didn’t really love it - looks a bit cheap for my taste :shocked: