Please Help with this shoe size!

love_purse

Nov 21, 2006
i've had weird experiences with CL shoes cuz some run smaller and some run bigger depending on style. i dont really have time to go into store to try stuffs so i ususally buy it online. Anyone have this shoes and know if they run small or big? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

Attachments

• PG_15901_5910_FS.jpg
    PG_15901_5910_FS.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 45
I do not have it but my guess is at least a size small. Is it patent? That would make a difference. I love it though!!! Where did you see it??

barney's on sale too!!! i bought three cuz i dont know how size goes so i bought 6, 6.5 and 7...i called barney's and they told me i can just return it to store.
Well surely one of those will work. Better safe than sorry. Cute dog! Notice how many of us put our 4 legged best friends on our avator??:smile:

The Miss Bunny runs the same as the simple pump, in fact, I believe it is the same shoe just has the added bow up front. I find the simple pump to be very comfortable but when I tried these on at the barneys sale, they are extremely uncomfortable, that bow just sits too high on the foot and really digs into my foot - but that was just my experience, perhaps it will be better for you.
What color did you get? I think the burgundy/purple is the prettiest.

thnx you guys for ur words!!!! they only had blk so i got blk with gold bow...can't believe i got three cuz i didnt know wat size to get but we'll see how this shoes goes~ thanx you guyz again!