Please help with this impossible decision! Boite Chapeau Souple or Clapton Backpack?

Clapton Back pack or Boite Chapeau Souple

• Backpack

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Boite

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY

In Love & Luxe
O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
:flowers:So I’m really digging both these bags but cannot have both. I’m not sure I’m a backpack girl, but the Clapton is gorgeous and can be worn multiple ways.
I also love the Boite, but is it practical with Vachetta? And all the leather, especially on the bottom worries me.
I plan to use one of these as a casual daily carry bag and appreciate any tips or insight you can share

Last edited:
I have the boite souple and love it...It is so much prettier in person than pics....I didn’t like the Clapton backpack...I rarely wear backpacks and didn’t like the design of the Clapton. The bottom shouldn’t be a factor, just be careful where you put it...I wore it with jeans and no issues on the back pocket..I wore it over the shoulder.....I would get the boite now since I have heard it’s hard to get..the Clapton should be easier if you decide to get it later...

Reactions: chloebagfreak
I have the boite souple and love it...It is so much prettier in person than pics....I didn’t like the Clapton backpack...I rarely wear backpacks and didn’t like the design of the Clapton. The bottom shouldn’t be a factor, just be careful where you put it...I wore it with jeans and no issues on the back pocket..I wore it over the shoulder.....I would get the boite now since I have heard it’s hard to get..the Clapton should be easier if you decide to get it later...
Thank you for your insight! Do you find it easy to use, like to get in and out of? Do you avoid anything like dark clothes or bad weather when wearing. And cons or pros to mention? Thank you so much!

Thank you for your insight! Do you find it easy to use, like to get in and out of? Do you avoid anything like dark clothes or bad weather when wearing. And cons or pros to mention? Thank you so much!
I’m not sure how the leather would be in rain so I wouldn’t...I have to try other wallets as I used the twist and it sort of fit...I think a compact or zcp would work and leave you lots of room..found it easy to use and I usually wear jeans so that is what I would wear with it...no cons just that it an’t fit a full size wallet easily but I would just switch wallets..I think you will love this bag. I did a lot of research on it as I didn’t see it before buying....I almost didn’t buy it but so happy I did!!!!

I’m not sure how the leather would be in rain so I wouldn’t...I have to try other wallets as I used the twist and it sort of fit...I think a compact or zcp would work and leave you lots of room..found it easy to use and I usually wear jeans so that is what I would wear with it...no cons just that it an’t fit a full size wallet easily but I would just switch wallets..I think you will love this bag. I did a lot of research on it as I didn’t see it before buying....I almost didn’t buy it but so happy I did!!!!
Yes I can’t see it in person either but all the small details are so lovely. I know round comes and goes with time as a style point but this bag seems so chic in its execution I would hope it will become timeless..
And thank you for your thoughts!

Boite C is about the cutest and most stylish piece LV has put out for a long time, and totally a bag with true LV design DNA. I'm crushing on it myself.

(These two choices seem wildly dissimilar to me, kind of apples to kangaroos.)

Boite C is about the cutest and most stylish piece LV has put out for a long time, and totally a bag with true LV design DNA. I'm crushing on it myself.

(These two choices seem wildly dissimilar to me, kind of apples to kangaroos.)
They really are! I have been on the hunt for a daily use bag that was off the beaten path :girlsigh: