Please Help with the Quilted Ursula Line :)

There's quite a few threads here with pics... i bet if you scroll a couple pages you'll find it. You can also do a search of the forum using the upper right tab that says search forum. Search for "bowler"

Hi Thithi

I typed in Bowler and keep seeing the same bag.. which is titled Large Quilted Ursula Bowler, so which is the other bowler? Sorry, slight confused between the two. Any help is appreciated. thanks!

2007-07-25_113754.jpg

these are some photos i've got from the forum, yahoo or ebay auction sites. (to fellow tpfer, thanks for your precious photo! love your bowlers.) i'll bet you can tell the size of your bowler now. personally, i prefer the size of bowlers, they look so darn cute!

I have the large bowler which is 14 inches. I wish i knew before that there was a smaller sized one which is much more suited for my body.

Thanks for the kind responses. I really do appreciate it as I am fairly new to MJ as i been collected LV and Chanel for some time. Though MJ would have some great leather handbags for everyday use.

Now.. the question is.. hmm..sell the large bowler for a bowler? :smile:

I havent seen a bowler around for quite sometimes. I dont think theres any available at MJ stores though once in a blue moon, one will pops out from Ebay. Whats the colour of your large ursula bowler?