Please Help!!! With Sizing For Very Prive!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls!! im new hear but i discovered this place and think it awesome!!
    i wanted to see if you guys could help me out PLEASE!!
    i want to get a pair of very prive paillette but im having the same issue i sometimes do that the 39.5 is a lil snug in the front kinda hurts dont know if it will strech out or the 40 that slip out in the back even if i put a insole in??
    i had the same issue with another pair that i coudnt decide got the 40 and could never wear because i slipped out (not prive though).. i just got a pair of double platfrom slingbacks in cork therye a 40 and the strethchy on my right is snug!! i love louboutins but sometimes getting the right size can be a lil confusing for me!!
    PLEASE HELP ME!! SHOULD I GET THE 39.5 or the 40 and its a lil pricy ive never had a pair that $$ but I LOVE THEM!! and want them to be PERFECT(fit)!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

2. hi, welcome! I can't really help too much with sizing, because I am also pretty new here and trying to figure things out. But I love the VP paillette. Hope someone will be able to advise you soon!

3. I wear a size 9 in regular US shoes and I am a perfect size 40 in the VP CLs. If you are smaller than a US size 9, then I would go with the 39.5, but if you usually wear a 9 then go with the 40.

Hope this helps! GOOD LUCK. By the way, that is a beautiful shoe!

4. im a 9 US 39 in prada and a few of my louboutins are a 40 but these slip out a little in the heal and i think there just going to stretch out the 39.5 is a lil snug in the front kinda hurt but the guy said it would stretch he said the 40 looked like it slipped out a lilttle??? im soooo confused !!Thank YOU!

5. i am a 9 and usually a 40 in cls (sometimes a 40.5). i tried on the black kid vps and i was definately a 40. i would get the 40 and put an insert in at the heel.

6. ohhhh im so confused im a 39 in prada am i a 9??? its just the 40 feels a lil loose in the back and im sooo confused!!
    THANKS