Please help with my new rose gold small love?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I prefer yellow gold.

2. Funny... It's good that you have a great sense of humor and don't mind.
    "J!m"

Hatsoff1 likes this.
  3. I concur... inquiring minds want to know. lol
    "J!m"

Bronzi522 likes this.
  4. Looks wonderful... I mix Hermes with my YG and it works.
    "J!m"

5. I bought my rose gold VCA Alhambra pave earrings almost a month ago and still undecided and have not worn them out.
    Still debating between the blingy white gold which I initially bought and the rose.
    I know I don’t want yellow.
    I agree— we do not need so many choices

jimmie staton likes this.
  6. Yep, and on your situation on debating between blingy white gold and rose gold.What speaks to you and what do you answer to ? One will win over the other. Funny, you brought out something that I failed to realize about myself in my life... I always used to ask for commitment in relationships, dated many and never got it... but I could never commit on purchases one way or the other. Once I committed to what truly speaks to me and what I decided to answer to, I met my Wife.
    Thank you for the free therapy. lol
    "J!m"

Bronzi522 and wisconsin like this.
  7. I love the rose gold.

Would love to get the rose gold thin love bracelet. Hubs got me the regular rose gold love bracelet for Christmas. Would be a perfect little stack.

jimmie staton and iriedame like this.
  8. Yes it would be

9. True...
    "J!m"

10. Just to update everyone, I tried on the yellow gold for the first time and I just absolutely LOVED it. It just felt right the moment I put it on so I had to exchange it and I’m so happy I did! It didn’t look much different in the store but I just felt it looked better with my skin tone. Thanks for everyone’s help!!

02C8B0A6-DF2F-4713-8D92-75794100954E.jpeg
  11. Yay! Congratulations- it's lovely!

Bronzi522 and crazy4couture like this.
  12. very nice... so proud.
    "J!m"

Bronzi522 and crazy4couture like this.
  13. Both are good on you
    But most important you have to be happy wearing
    Congrats on your yellow quest