Please help with my dilema

Verita

Dec 20, 2008
Hello! I'm thinking of getting a key holder but I have a hard time deciding. Here are my 2 options:

1) 4 key holder - MC in black. I like it because it's colorful and so cute but it only has 4 hooks. I'm not sure it's big enough to hold my keys especially I have a remote for the car too.

2) 6 key holder - Damier Graphite. I like this one b/c it has 6 hooks. Also, it's dark so the dirt from the keys won't look so bad when they rubbed off on it. But it's a little masculine and I'm kind of a girly person.

Can you let me know how useful or how you like your key holders? I really like the MC one but too bad they don't have the 6 hooks one. :crybaby:Please help me choose one. TIA!

i really like my 4 key holder. I have the pomme vernis one, and have been using it nonstop for the past 2 years, and it still looks new!!! The color makes me smile every time i take it out of my bag!! So get the MC one, its really nice irl, and definitely stands out more than the damier graphite.

I have 8 keys on my pomme 4 key holder plus my car key and remote. I let the car key and remote hang off the end. I love mine. It closes fine with all the keys. You can put multiple keys on each ring. They hold more than you think. Don't get a maculine one. You won't love it when you use it. Mine still looks gorgeous after almost 2 years.

I have 8 keys on my pomme 4 key holder plus my car key and remote. I let the car key and remote hang off the end. I love mine. It closes fine with all the keys. You can put multiple keys on each ring. They hold more than you think. Don't get a maculine one. You won't love it when you use it. Mine still looks gorgeous after almost 2 years.

Wow it never crossed my mind to put 2 keys in one hook. Great idea! So you can close the holder even with your car key and remote inside?

Wow it never crossed my mind to put 2 keys in one hook. Great idea! So you can close the holder even with your car key and remote inside?

Hi! None of the key holders will close with a remote inside. I bought a mono 6 key one and it wouldn't close with the type of remote I have. (My remote is too thick), so I exchanged it and bought the one I really wanted anyway, the really pretty one. I don't mind the car key and remote hanging off the end. Usually what I'm using all the time is the car key anyway - and the key holder is so gorgeous that I don't mind a bit. I actually have 3 keys on one of my rings. I have a groom key cles too, but gave it to my daughter. I didn't like all the keys hanging and couldn't fit them inside the cles while in my purse. I also didn't like the length of the chain - and how it hit my knee while driving.

I absolutely love my Pomme 4-key holder! I'm hoping they come out with more colors. I would love to get one in rose pop too. (Crossing fingers they decide to make some more colors!)

I got the MC one! But guess what? I also got the 6 keys epi red. What is wrong with me???:nuts: The epi one actually fits all my keys and remote inside and it seems pretty sturdy but the MC one is so darn cute. Should I return one? Obviously I won't be using one of them.

Attachments

• DSC01121r.jpg
    DSC01121r.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 39
If it bothers you about not being able to close it with the remote inside, keep the red one. I don't mind my remote hanging outside because I'm constantly running places in my car and I wouldn't want to be unsnapping it all the time, so the 4 key holder works great for me. I like them both though, so either one is gorgeous. I just like how 4 key holders fit better in my hand. My hands are small and the 6 key holder just felt bulky to me.