Please help with my dilema

Verita

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Southern California
Hello! I'm thinking of getting a key holder but I have a hard time deciding. Here are my 2 options:

1) 4 key holder - MC in black. I like it because it's colorful and so cute but it only has 4 hooks. I'm not sure it's big enough to hold my keys especially I have a remote for the car too.

2) 6 key holder - Damier Graphite. I like this one b/c it has 6 hooks. Also, it's dark so the dirt from the keys won't look so bad when they rubbed off on it. But it's a little masculine and I'm kind of a girly person.

Can you let me know how useful or how you like your key holders? I really like the MC one but too bad they don't have the 6 hooks one. :crybaby:Please help me choose one. TIA!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Melbourne, Austraila
i really like my 4 key holder. I have the pomme vernis one, and have been using it nonstop for the past 2 years, and it still looks new!!! The color makes me smile every time i take it out of my bag!! So get the MC one, its really nice irl, and definitely stands out more than the damier graphite.

Mar 9, 2008
That really is a dilema!
What about getting the 4-key holder and an extra keyholder for your carkey?
(That's what I did)

Jul 3, 2006
I have 8 keys on my pomme 4 key holder plus my car key and remote. I let the car key and remote hang off the end. I love mine. It closes fine with all the keys. You can put multiple keys on each ring. They hold more than you think. Don't get a maculine one. You won't love it when you use it. Mine still looks gorgeous after almost 2 years.

Verita

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Southern California
I have 8 keys on my pomme 4 key holder plus my car key and remote. I let the car key and remote hang off the end. I love mine. It closes fine with all the keys. You can put multiple keys on each ring. They hold more than you think. Don't get a maculine one. You won't love it when you use it. Mine still looks gorgeous after almost 2 years.
Wow it never crossed my mind to put 2 keys in one hook. Great idea! So you can close the holder even with your car key and remote inside?

Jul 3, 2006
Wow it never crossed my mind to put 2 keys in one hook. Great idea! So you can close the holder even with your car key and remote inside?
Hi! None of the key holders will close with a remote inside. I bought a mono 6 key one and it wouldn't close with the type of remote I have. (My remote is too thick), so I exchanged it and bought the one I really wanted anyway, the really pretty one. I don't mind the car key and remote hanging off the end. Usually what I'm using all the time is the car key anyway - and the key holder is so gorgeous that I don't mind a bit. I actually have 3 keys on one of my rings. I have a groom key cles too, but gave it to my daughter. I didn't like all the keys hanging and couldn't fit them inside the cles while in my purse. I also didn't like the length of the chain - and how it hit my knee while driving.

I absolutely love my Pomme 4-key holder! I'm hoping they come out with more colors. I would love to get one in rose pop too. (Crossing fingers they decide to make some more colors!)

Verita

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Southern California
I got the MC one! But guess what? I also got the 6 keys epi red. What is wrong with me???:nuts: The epi one actually fits all my keys and remote inside and it seems pretty sturdy but the MC one is so darn cute. Should I return one? Obviously I won't be using one of them.

Attachments

Jul 3, 2006
If it bothers you about not being able to close it with the remote inside, keep the red one. I don't mind my remote hanging outside because I'm constantly running places in my car and I wouldn't want to be unsnapping it all the time, so the 4 key holder works great for me. I like them both though, so either one is gorgeous. I just like how 4 key holders fit better in my hand. My hands are small and the 6 key holder just felt bulky to me.