Please help with info on this bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this bag and craigslist and I fell in love, can anyone tell me about it, name, number, retail price etc.

Attached Files:

2. I seen them a few years back..I believe that it is one of the Soho Studded Hobo's..That would be the large of course..Sorry not much help..Google (soho studded hobo)

3. The look is definitely a Soho hobo. I remember solid leather studded ones from a few years back (with regret, I hate to say--most never made it to the outlets) but I do not remember one with this kind of pattern at the ends. I would email the seller and ask for photos--including the inside creed and number.

4. you probably should post this on ID this Coach thread.

5. Thats where I seen them..At the Freeport Me. outlet...They had qutie a few, but they didn't sell very well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice