Please Help with hard-to-find furla bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, a Furla bag was recently stolen out of a friend's car (never leave pretties on the backseat!) and I've been looking everywhere to find a replacement. It was a small 2009 Furla bowler-style handbag. black leather with yellow trim. The design appears identical to the Loto, but the leather is not patent. The bag was purchased in italy in 2009 and I think was part of the Giovanna Furlanetto Collection. I think the type of bag was called "Mosca" (all the bags got named after different cities), but haven't been able to find evidence of it anywhere. So I'm wondering if I have the name wrong somehow. . . anyways, if this rings a bell at all, I'd be very appreciative of hints, clues, retail links, etc. anything to help solve this mystery!

Thanks!!
    |K

2. i know that bloomingdales carries furla...maybe check their website? good luck!

3. I know this is an extremely old post, but I believe I just purchased the same style of bag. I was researching online to find information on it and came upon this post. The bag I purchased is from the Giovanna collection from Furla. It is black (tag says onyx) with yellowish (saddle?) trim. It is a large domed satchel with a zipper. It has rolled handles. I can't find any info online. It does look very much like the loto. It has a tag that states a retail of $945. Can anyone help with identifying which model this is? Thanks!