Please help with color decision

Hi!

I'm planning on purchasing a b-bag(first) and can't seem to make up my mind about the color.
I like the light olive and the cornflower. I tend to be casual and wear jeans most of the time since I'm a stay at home mom. Has anyone seen the light olive color in person? Would you say it is a pretty neutral color?

Thanks for your help!

I have a City in cornflower and find it goes great with jeans and casual wear. The olive is a nice color as well but IMO the Cornflower will go with more.

i've got a cornflower twiggy! its great! i love the colour....

loganz has an olive twiggy - have a look around somewhere in this forum... she's posted up some pics..... :smile:

good luck - once you get one b-bag you'll want more!!! hehehe!

My vote goes to the Cornflower as well. When are you purchasing your First? I'm so excited because I'm getting mine this weekend :biggrin: I'm getting a City hopefully in Ink. Post pics when you get yours!

I am a fan of most all b-bag colors; my suggestion is to think about your wardrobe when selecting your first one.

Many of us have become addicted to these bags and find that we want lots of different colors.

Good luck - :biggrin:

Thanks again for all the feedback!

pursegalsf-I hope you can locate your bag! Good luck!

Balenciagalove-about the kind of clothes, like I said I dress casual most of the time. Jeans and simple shirts. I guess I tend to wear lighter colors and never wear black to my face.