Please help with Chanel wallet for niece's 18 B-day

Chanbal

O.G.
Aug 18, 2012
Hi all,

I would love to get a classic Chanel black wallet with big CC (picture in the link below) for my niece b-day; does anybody know if Chanel still carries this type of wallets? I would prefer lambskin, but caviar will do. I can purchase it either in the US, England or France. Big Thanks! :smile:

http://www.zzzfashion.com/chanel/cha...nch-cc-wallet/

If the above wallet is not available, I would welcome suggestions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry, it seems that the link provided on my previous post is not working. Please see below the closest picture I was able to find. Thanks!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 571
I know there was something similar in the stores here in Australia but the colours were red, navy blue and a brown.

Thanks, navy blue is a nice option. Though, Australia is out of my way this time. :sad: Hopefully, Chanel still carries it in the US or Europe, because some of the other models seem a little 'too formal' for a young girl.

Thanks. I need to buy it from a store, since it is for a present. I think it's a great style for a 18 years old, but I would also appreciate other suggestions.

What about a small wallet with quilted design and CC closure or a camelia small wallet? You could get a fun color that would pop for an 18 year old.

What about a small wallet with quilted design and CC closure or a camelia small wallet? You could get a fun color that would pop for an 18 year old.

The quilted design with CC closure is my favorite style, but I find it a little 'too much' for a 18 years old. However, the camelia small wallet seems to be a great option. Thanks!

I think Cambon series will be "perfect" for 18 years old .. Well it's IMO

Thanks for bringing up the Cambon series.:smile: The options are now wallet with big CC (I don't know if it is discontinued :sad:), camelia wallet or Cambon wallet. If I recall correctly, Cambon used to have a wallet with a pink interior that would go nicely on a young person.

By the way, if any expert here knows the name of the big CC Chanel wallet, please share. :smile:

I would like to avoid annoying the SA with my ignorance.:biggrin:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 262